Customer Success Manager
What do we do?
gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications
internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI
businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and
Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the
fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and
Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and
hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our
customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you play a pivotal role, partnering with DefinedCrowd’s
customers to deliver a wide array of precise audio, text and image data
to meet their AI training needs. Part Customer Advocate, part
Consultant and part Project Manager, you leverage your capabilities and
relationships working across multiple internal and external teams to
ensure our customers receive the high-quality data they need to power their AI systems.
You bring domain knowledge in speech/text, natural language processing
(NLP), linguistics or image processing which allows you to confidently
guide our customers in extracting highest value when leveraging our
platform and services.
- Listen deeply to the customer, going beyond “hearing” what they say in order to grok what they *really* need
- Learn customer’s business strategy to understand how data will be leveraged to provide the best possible solution
- Be an expert on DefinedCrowd’s service offerings
- Develop and leverage understanding of job costs to inform recommendations for pricing with a focus on margin targets
- Cultivate relationships with customers to identify opportunities to expand DefinedCrowd’s offerings in their ecosystem
- Track and communicate project timelines and updates to ensure relevant stakeholders are aligned throughout project delivery
- Strategize with internal teams to deliver on customer requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective way
- Keep abreast of advancements in AI/ML through ongoing education/research and engagement with the research community
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams (+25 nationalities across 3 countries)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience honing your Consulting and Project Management skills in a Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or other client-facing role
navigating complex global business organization across multiple
geographies to develop knowledge and understanding of DefinedCrowd’s customer’s business models to provide maximum value
- Familiarity with project management tools such as TaskRay, Trello, etc
- Proven ability to effectively partner with internal teams throughout all aspects of project delivery lifecycle
- Practical knowledge of AI, ML, speech/text, natural language processing
(NLP), linguistics or image processing