Lead Community Strategist (Portugal)
what do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
how do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
how can you help?
We are looking for an individual that thrives at developing and executing strategies to sustainably grow our global community of contributors.
This position will be key in driving all campaigns, monitoring and analyzing growth progress, establishing a “voice” for our communication style, building relationships with outreach communities, and structuring community support efforts. The goal is to ensure we meet community growth needs to execute projects across various languages and organically build our community.
- Develop marketing strategies and a roadmap to build our worldwide community;
- Research potential communities for DefinedCrowd to collaborate with;
- Determine overall effectiveness and cost to acquire desired community (language, volume, etc.) by project deadlines;
- Identify and catalog items that may block country-specific communities (i.e. localization is needed, popular payment method is missing, etc.);
- Grow a positive online community presence;
- Leverage grassroots, paid, and other social media platform growth;
- Help to establish guidelines for community voice and advertising content;
- Balance internal community and external partnerships to meet project goals;
- Address additional tools and features that your team needs internally to efficiently do their job and track results;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Facilitate a collaborative environment aligned with company objectives.
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to learn the industry best practices;
- Flexible working conditions;
- International and diverse teams;
- Fresh fruit and a healthy working environment.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing, advertising, community/support related position;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Communications related field is preferred;
- Hands-on experience with building a strategy utilizing marketing tools and other platforms
- Knowledge of Facebook’s Business Manager platform;
- Creative problem solver that’s motivated to meet goals and track performance;
- Results based mindset that uses analytical and tools to drive decisions;
- Flexibility in working with remote workers with diverse backgrounds;
- Able to professionally represent DefinedCrowd when reaching out to potential partners;
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.);
- Strong creativity, organization, and prioritization skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, additional languages are preferred;
- Previous experience with Intercom is a major plus!